Thursday 17 December 2020

Why the Goldygun exists

 Regular visits to physiotherapists and doctors were a norm for me and not the biggest help in relieving my daily pain and discomfort with my muscles. The relief I felt after these visits was short-lived and also, physiotherapy sessions do not come cheap. I wanted to find a solution that would help me cope in between doctors’ visits and possibly also eliminate the need for these visits entirely.

I heard about percussive massager’s from a podcast, but was hesitant to order one because of the high price tag. However, the idea of not having to see professionals on a regular basis and being able to help myself was intriguing enough for me to order a percussive massager from the United States in the end.

For more information visit our website here: https://goldyone.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment